Monday, February 22, 2010

Coming Soon

Share
Hopefully this movie will be in my mailbox tomorrow when I wake up. The premise sounds great and I'm quite excited to watch this one. I've got some other old horror stuff coming in the next week or so including 'I Spit on Your Grave', a double feature containing 'Star Creatures' & 'Invasion of the Bee Girls' and 'The Crazies'. Should be a good movie week!

What is everyone else watching?

I guess I should also mention that I'm surprised it's taken so long for a company to churn out 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' remake. Ugh. How shitty is this one going to be? Hollywood did a stand-up job of screwing up 'The Last House on the Left' and 'The Hills Have Eyes'. I wonder how much Wes Craven gets paid to pass these classics off to an industry that seems to be incapable of coming out with good horror movies anymore?

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually going to watch some Fox animation block. Yeah the trend of remakes is getting kind of old, but it must be profitable as there are so many more coming out, including the crazies remake. Speaking of the crazies I never got a chance to see the original because I couldn't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i've never seen it either. i'm sure i'll post a bit about it once i watch it. definitely won't be doing any long movie reviews as i'm just not interested in, nor can i write them. haha.

    ReplyDelete